Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Introduction

A little more about me...I go to a state college studying sociology and criminal justice.  I have no idea what I want to do with my life but I think that no one really, truly does.  I would consider myself a conservative Christian meaning that I believe in all the fundamentals of Christianity such as the death, resurrection and salvation of Jesus.  I don't consider myself a fundamentalist in lifestyle, necessarily.  I am also politically conservative, both fiscally and socially.  I hope to cover subjects like that on this blog.  Some people will undoubtedly not appreciate my opinions but such is life and plus I love a good debate, as long as it doesn't get out of hand :).  I will probably think of some more things to say as I go along but if anyone every has a question I will see if I can answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment